You must have an eStudio account to adopt a book or access a teacher trial. Students will receive their account information from their teacher.
To create a new account, enter the following information in the text fields provided:
- Username - Enter a unique username. A username should be approximately eight characters and easy to remember.
- Password - Enter your password and keep it secure. A password can be between one and 30 characters.
- Confirm Password - Retype the password you entered in the previous field.
- First Name - Enter your real first name.
- Last Name - Enter your real last name.
- E-mail Address - Enter your current e-mail address. For security reasons, account information can only be sent to this e-mail address.
- Phone number - Enter your phone number. This field is optional.
- Country - Select your country of residence.
- City - Enter your city of residence.
- State/Province - Select your state of residence or your province.
- Zip/Postal Code - Enter your zip code or postal code.
- Time Zone - Select your time zone.
Once you have entered the new account information, click Submit. You will be taken to the Getting started page.